Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions also apply to any of the services accessible through any Application, unless separate or additional terms apply, in which case they will be displayed on-screen or accessible via a link.
- The WeLoveCinema ticket terms set out the terms applicable to ticket purchases on the Walloh website and can be found here https://we-love-cinema.com/ticket-terms/
- we-love-cinema.com (the "Website") is a website and online information services owned and operated by Walloh Limited. Walloh Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 08925604 with its registered office at Flat 4, 7-9 Cross Street, London, N1 2BH United Kingdom ("Walloh", "we", "us" or "our").
- RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website and its content (including but not limited to any External Content as defined below) is made available for your private, non-commercial, personal use only. This does not give you any rights of ownership in the Website and its content.
- Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to and vest in us, or are licensed to us.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not sell, rent or sub-license material from our Website or exploit material from our Website for a commercial purpose;
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our Website, or indeed our whole Website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Website.
- All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and we make no warranty or representation in relation to them.
- RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You will not:
- hack, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Website or any part of it;
- gain unauthorised access to any restricted part of the Website;
- remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the Website;
- create software which replicates or mimics the data or functionality in the Website;
- use your access to the Website for the sending of marketing communications;
- copy or exploit any part of the Website or the content it contains;
- use the Website or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose; and
- attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
- Walloh provides and maintains the Website on an "as is" basis and is liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care.
- External Sites and External Content have not been verified or reviewed by Walloh and all use and access of External Sites and External Content is made at your own risk. "External Sites" means third party websites and online services to which the Website links including (but not limited to) External Plugins. "External Plugins" means any information or service within the Website which embeds or otherwise displays functionality of another website or online service (including but not limited to Facebook and Facebook Messenger). "External Content" means all information provided by third parties in relation to film and cinema listings including but not limited to film prices and times.
- Walloh gives no other warranty in connection with the Website or its content or any External Sites or External Content and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Walloh excludes liability for:
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not that loss arises out of something of which Walloh has been made aware;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website;
- the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through or use of the Website;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites or External Content;
- any transaction taking place on External Sites or External Content;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the Website or any part of It (except liability for digital content which damages your device or digital content); and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect including without limitation any implied warranty of satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose.
- Walloh does not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all of those terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree not to use the Website in any way which is:
- may give rise to civil or criminal liability for Walloh; or
- which might call Walloh into disrepute.
- Failure to enforce any term does not constitute a waiver of that term.
- The Website is intended for and directed at the United Kingdom. No representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the laws of any other country.
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to us. We will try to respond to within 72 hours.
7-9 Cross Street,
These terms were last updated on 19th July 2019